How To Start A Business While Working A Full-Time Job
The seminar of the year for aspiring entrepreneurs is coming to Mount Rainier: How to Start A Business While Working A Full-Time Job.
- Date: 02/26/2020 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Gateway Media Arts Lab
3311 Rhode Island Ave
Mount Rainier, Maryland 20712
The seminar of the year for aspiring entrepreneurs is coming to Mount Rainier: How to Start A Business While Working A Full-Time Job. Whether you want to start a technology business, restaurant, build an app, flower shop or e-commerce store, we can help. If you dream about starting a business, you must attend.
Anthony Price, a former economic-development executive, entrepreneur and author, packed his hard-earned experience from the front lines of working with entrepreneurs into this interactive seminar to help you succeed. He has raised millions of dollars from investors, economic-development funds, crowdfunding, special bank programs, and more.
Anthony will show you why using your full-time job as the foundation to build a business is the smart strategy. Here's what the seminar includes:
- earn the three secrets to business success.
- Find the right "capital fit" for your business.
- Discover when it's time to leave your job.
- Build your team and attract talent.
- Master how to focus and have a higher purpose.
- Create a pitch deck or business plan.
You don't want to miss this event. Register now. Seating is limited. Win a signed copy of Anthony Price's book "Get the Loot and Run" We look forward to seeing you on February 26th. Don't be late Program starts on time.