Kathy Shollenberger and Barry Stahl are excited to be the stewards for Little Free Library # 21264 on behalf of our neighbors and our community. The way it works is simple:
- We initially stock the LFL with a variety of good quality books that we hope will interest our neighbors
- You stop by and take whatever catches your fancy
- You return and bring books to contribute when you can
- LFL books are always a gift – never for sale!
Because of communities like ours, the Little Free Library movement has rapidly grown. Many Libraries have been installed and thousands of books shared around the country as well as around the world. Little Free Library’s mission is to:
- Promote literacy and the love of reading by building free book exchanges worldwide.
- To build a sense of community as we share skills, creativity and wisdom across generations.
4100 30th Street (corner of 30th and Shepherd)
Or just drive or walk-by to check it out!